1981 St. Albert District scouts photographs
This file consists of photographs of St. Albert District Scouts activities in 1981.
- 2015.29.56-58, depict a group of Scouts visiting the Council chambers in the old city hall , Feb 1981.
- 2015.29.59, depicts three Scouts piggy-backing three other Scouts in a gym, Feb 1981.
- 2015.29.60-61, depict Scouts participating in a torch light procession, 22 Feb 1981.
- 2015.29.62-65, depict Scouts canoeing on Sturgeon River, May 1981
- 2015.29.66-73, depict 1981 St. Albert Cub-O-Ree, May 1981. Activities include races, competitions, stilts, eating hotdogs and watermelons.
1992 Photograph album file
This file consists of photographs from a photograph album of St. Albert District Scouts events and activities in 1992.
- 2015.29.84-85, setting up the float for Rainmaker’s Rodeo parade, 22 May 1992
- 2015.29.86-87, Rainmaker Parade float won “Honourable Mention.” Seated on float are Wayne McCutcheon (District Commissioner) and Alison Glass, 23 May 1992.
- 2015.29.88, Beaver Pearson Chung with 1992 camp memento in front of tee pee.
- 2015.29.89-91, Chung family of Scouters, Camp chief Peter Chung and wife Kris, with Pearson Chung (Beaver), and Christopher Chung (Cub).
- 2015.29.92, opening ceremony with Camp chief Peter Chung.
- 2015.29.93, archery
- 2015.29.94, “Tug-of-war in the wilderness—counselors at one point tied rope to tree”
- 2015.29.95, “Obstacle course in the wilderness” Eldon Lungul (left), Cody Magusiak (centre), Craig Bonneville (right).
- 2015.29.96-97, grid climbing and ladder climbing
- 2015.29.98, stilts. Back row, L-R: Craig Bonneville and Mark Linton. Front row, L-R: Geoffrey Tallon, Christopher Chung, Cody Magusiak, James Mabey, and Eldon Lungul.
- 2015.29.99, Beaver Pearson Chung with Liam Shaw.
- 2015.29.100, “Tin foil dinner in the wilderness, gr. Beef, potatoes, carrots, peas, onions”
- 2015.29.101, teepee building. Bottom to top: Craig Bonneville, Johnathan Lochtie, Tim Chalifoux, Chris Neuman.
- 2015.29.102, tuck shop, vendor Tim Chalifoux
- 2015.29.103, “Ray Paul with giant tom-tom in front of patch work teepee”
- 2015.29.104, air band contest
- 2015.29.105, Tom toms, L-R: Ray Paul’s, Kris Chung’s, and tom tom presented to Wardens Mel and Marie Masear
- 2015.29.106, pop bottle launch, Peter and Christopher Chung (left) and Shane and Pearson (right)
- 2015.29.107, Counselor’s paddlewheel boat derby, L-R: Liam, John, Tim, Mark S., and Craig
- 2015.29.108-110, Scouts in front of teepee with tom-toms
- 2015.29.111, “Starting informal campfire, L: Joshua Atkinson, C: David Buckingham, R: Pearson Chung”
- 2015.29.112, Canoeing on Skeleton Lake
- 2015.29.113, “Totem pole invitation to Wardens Mel and Marie Masear for formal supper and campfire, Fri. July 18/92. Presented by James Mabey”
- 2015.29.114, Chung family, back row Peter and Kris, front row Christopher and Pearson
- 2015.29.115, “Tom-tom presentation to wardens Mel and Marie Masear by Peter Chung”
- 2015.29.116, “Tom-tom presentation by Peter Chung to Fred Miller”
- 2015.29.117, Formal dinner, July 18, 1992
- 2015.29.118-119, Informal campfire and Fred Miller speaking, July 18, 1992
- 2015.29.120, tree house, Aug. 1, 1992
- 2015.29.121, Camp chiefs Darryl and Myrna Duffy, Aug. 1, 1992
- 2015.29.122, sponge toss game “Dunk the Beaver”
- 2015.29.123-126, 1989-1992 Camp Bones mementos
- 2015.29.127, teepee dioramas and tom-toms
5th St. Albert Cubs camp photographs
This file consists of 3 photographs depicting the 5th St. Albert Cubs at camp. Photographs are a group photo of the Cubs, Cubs gathered around a picnic table, and Cubs seated in a a field.
Basic Training Course for Scouters file
This file consists of a handbook with Basic Training Course for Pack Scouters and Basic Training Course of Troop Scouters by the Canadian General Council of Boy Scouts Association in Ottawa, Canada.