Building inspection reports file
This file consists of seven building inspection reports on buildings in the Town of St. Albert conducted by J.R. Lafranchise.
1955 Building permits file
This file consists of a summary of building permits issued during 1955; Census of Construction Building Permits in 1955 by the Dominion Bureau of Statistics; and applications for development permits.
Commemorative ribbons file
This file consists of four commemorative participant ribbons for the opening of St. Albert Place on June 3, 1984. The ribbons read: Participant, First, Second, and Third.
1952 Interim planning board minutes file
This file consists of a notebook with handwritten minutes of the Interim Planning Board of the Town of St. Albert from Feb 8, 1952 to Nov. 28, 1952.
1958 Building inspector reports file
This file consists of reports by the Building Inspector, R.E. Kehling, on the number of permits issued in the months of May to December, and an annual report for the year 1958.