This photograph depicts Brutinel in military uniform seated with four members of his Machine Gun Brigade standing behind him. From left to right: Captain J.K. Lawson, Major J.D. Foster, Captain M.R. Lever (Marshall), and Lieutenant P.M. Hume. An inscription on the photograph reads "G.O.C. Canadian Machine Gun and Staff--11th Nov"
This photograph depicts six vehicles of the 1st Automobile Machine Gun Brigade commanded by Brutinel parked side by side in a field, with the drivers facing the front. From right to left: the lead vehicle, armoured vehicle, three transport vehicles, and a field ambulance. The photograph was taken by the Surveyor General's Office in Ottawa.
This photograph depicts a parade of the armoured vehicles of the Motor Machine Gun Brigade along Rideau Street in Ottawa, going in front of Chateau Laurier where the first recruits were enrolled in 1914. This photograph was taken by the Surveyor General's Office in Ottawa.
This photograph depicts a close up of the right side of the Chinese screen wall decoration. The screen is painted with scenery of mountains and trees with groups of people by a lake. The screen is from the interior of the Chauteau du Couloume.